scroll to top
0

EBSCO Auth Banner

Let's find your institution. Click here.

Producción académica en salud y seguridad en el trabajo en la Universidad Nacional de Colombia. (Spanish)

Additional Information
Universidad Nacional de Colombia's Academic Production in Health and Safety at Work. (English)
Produção acadêmica sobre saúde e segurança no trabalho na Universidad Nacional de Colombia. (Portuguese)
Objective: To determine the areas of interest in the field of health and safety at work at the National University of Colombia, through a review of academic production. Methods: An analysis has been conducted on the work developed and on such which makes the bulk of production over the past 20 years in the graduate interdisciplinary programs on Occupational Health at the Nursing School, descriptive variables and content variables, areas of interest, as well as types of work, have been established. Results: 140 pieces of works are found to have been produced, 106 of which were catalogued at the Bogota, Manizales and Leticia branches. 42.45% of the products are currently under development, with an emphasis on the productive sector, while the remaining 57.55% addresses specific aspects of occupational medicine, ergonomics, psychosocial conditions, management in occupational health and industrial safety and hygiene promotion health in workplaces. The 71.67% of production is empirical, while the remaining 28.33% is conceptual and instrumental. Discussion: congruence is found to exist with the level of training, whereas little correlation has been found to exist with the objectives of the National Occupational Health and Occupational Disease profile in Colombia 2003-2005. Recommendations: To strengthen quality assessment, orientation and focus of academic production, and thus get to know their impact and influence on the progress of science, technology, quality of life and its possible social benefit. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR]
Objetivo: conocer las áreas de interés en el campo de la salud y seguridad en el trabajo en laUniversidad Nacional de Colombia, mediante la revisión de la producción académica. Métodos: se analizaron los trabajos que conforman la producción efectuada durante los últimos 20 años en el posgrado interdisciplinario en Salud Ocupacional en la Facultad de Enfermería; para tal fin se utilizaron variables descriptivas y de contenido y se establecieron áreas de interés y tipos de trabajo. Resultados: se encontró que se produjeron 140 trabajos; se logró catalogar 106 de ellos de las sedes de Bogotá, Manizales y Leticia. El 42,45% de los productos se desarrollan teniendo como énfasis el sector productivo, mientras que el restante 57,55% abordan aspectos específicos de Medicina del trabajo, Ergonomía, Condiciones psicosociales, Gestión en salud ocupacional, Higiene y seguridad industrial y Promoción de la salud en lugares de trabajo. El 71,67% de la producción es de tipo empírico, en tanto que el restante 28,33% es conceptual e instrumental. Discusión: hay congruencia con el nivel de formación, pero poca correlación con los objetivos del Plan Nacional de Salud Ocupacional y con el perfil de Enfermedad Profesional en Colombia 2003-2005. Recomendaciones: fortalecer la evaluación de la calidad, orientación y enfoque de la producción académica, y de esta manera conocer su impacto e influencia en el progreso de la ciencia, la tecnología, la calidad de vida y su posible beneficio social. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR]
Objetivo: conhecer as áreas de interesse no campo da saúde e segurança no trabalho na Universidade Nacional da Colômbia,mediante a revisão da produção acadêmica. Métodos: analisaram-se os trabalhos que conformam a produção efetuada durante os últimos 20 anos no curso de pós-graduação interdisciplinar em Saúde Operacional na Faculdade de Enfermagem; para isso, utilizaram-se variáveis descritivas e de conteúdo, e se estabeleceram áreas de interesse e tipos de trabalho. Resultados: 140 trabalhos foram produzidos; sendo que 106 deles foram catalogados nas sedes de Bogotá, Manizales e Leticia. 42,45 % dos produtos foram desenvolvidos levando como ênfase o setor produtivo, enquanto o restante 57,55% abrange aspectos específicos de Medicina do trabalho, Ergonomia, Condições e Promoção da saúde em locais de trabalho. 71,67 % da produção é de tipo empírico, enquanto o restante 28,33 % é conceitual e instrumental. Discussão: existe congruência com o nível de formação, mas pouca correlação a respeito dos os objetivos do Plano Nacional de Saúde Operacional e do perfil de Doença Profissional na Colômbia, 2003-2005. Recomendações: fortalecer a avaliação da qualidade, orientação e foco da produção acadêmica, e assim, conhecer seu impacto e influência no progresso da ciência, da tecnologia, da qualidade de vida e de seu benefício social. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR]
Copyright of Avances en Enfermeria is the property of Editorial Universidad Nacional de Colombia and its content may not be copied or emailed to multiple sites or posted to a listserv without the copyright holder's express written permission. However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual use. This abstract may be abridged. No warranty is given about the accuracy of the copy. Users should refer to the original published version of the material for the full abstract. (Copyright applies to all Abstracts.)
sponsored